Auto da Fé
A downloadable game
Auto da Fé is a medieval horror-themed roguelike. The features are:
- Class-less, experience-less progression
- Dark, moral and philosophical plot
- 2D, top-down, animated and static sprite graphics
- Procedural generation of levels
- Unlockable levels by winning playthroughs
- LibGDX-backend for browser and desktop support (possibilities of mobile as well)
It's also in mewling alpha. Most early development progress will be reported on "Sharing Saturdays" at the RoguelikeDev subreddit.
- Fixed wall tile rendering
- FOV implemented
- Movement changed to vi keys (hjklyunm)
- Quick save and quick load implemented (F5 and F8), creates local save.txt
- Title screen mockup
- Arrow key movement
- Animation prototype (try moving into a wall)
- Obstacle-aware movement
- Mock tileset is DawnLike (DawnHack/DawnBringer/DragonDePlatino @ opengameart.org)
JRE (Jave Run-time Environment) 1.7 or later is required to run. Double-click on jar to execute (in Windows).
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.